Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Myspace Blog #3


One foot in the gas and one foot in the grave

Current mood:bored
The summers winding down and I have accomplished absolutely nothing. I guess thats good though seeing as this is a time to rest and chill out. Me myself I think I've rested enough. Sure staying up till 3AM to watch the X Files is fun but is it productive? No not at all. Schools going to start in 15 more days.
How my Junior year is up to me and I hope to make it a busy one. Let my choices this year pave a path for a better future and let see whats I can accomplish. Theres not much time left , only 2 years and the next chapter is ready to turn. But im ready. I relish the thought of going out on my own, doing my own things, driving my own car, living my own life. New experiances are ready to be made starting now in the new school year. This is a time for preperation and I hope the procrastination bug doesn't bite again like it does every year. With the end of this year its one more closer to armageddon.

12-20-2012
Too much X-Files makes you think crazy stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment