Tuesday, July 19, 2011
Well I guess I'm complicated
Yah. Well I like my life and all, but I feel as though I want it to be perfect. I guess as I was growing up I thought that everything was going to be easy. That I was going to be the best. That I can, and that everything is going be ok. But I learned. I learned that you have to work at it, I learned that in order to be the best that you can be you have to be strong. This past year has helped me become who I am. I feel as though I have learned more about myself in a life time. I am thankful to who has been there with me, and I am thankful to who has hurt me. All and all I know that I am a better person in the end. You guys are my life blood. Because in a world lacking family, I appreciate you being my friends.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment