Teenage Rules They're Fucked and Boring
Sunday, June 12, 2011
Kevin Brill
Michael Aber
posted to
Michael Matysiak
friends with Kevin Brill? ...
August 23, 2010 at 10:16pm
·
Like
·
·
See Friendship
Michael Aber
and the fact that Seans ALWAYS liking your status? You've changed man... really changed
August 23, 2010 at 10:17pm
·
Like
Michael Matysiak
:( don't start with that shit I'm still the same... I miss you niggas don't make me feel sad
August 23, 2010 at 10:24pm
·
Like
Michael Aber
hahahaha im kiding chill!!! :P but seriously though? really?
August 23, 2010 at 10:38pm
·
Like
Michael Matysiak
Lol nigga he added me
August 23, 2010 at 10:39pm
·
Like
Michael Aber
its called ignore lol
August 23, 2010 at 10:40pm
·
Like
Michael Matysiak
Lol I'm not gonna be mean
August 23, 2010 at 10:42pm
·
Like
Kevin Brill
uhh, its cool, u really didnt have to add me lol, my gf added u (white mike) because she figured since i hung out w. u a few times she might as well lol, but none of my friends really hang out w. u anymore so it doesnt matter if were friend
s on facebook lol, and mike aber, i never said a full sentence to you so y r u judging friend requests on facebook? lol, please dont reply, white mike juss delete me when u get this lol, peace
August 24, 2010 at 1:40am
·
Like
Michael Aber
I may had not said a word to you but I have seen the way you are around people and frankly I don't associate with personalities like yours. On top of that your fashion is disgusting; and your pants that don't fit shouldn't look like a glowstick threw up on you. The cocky, loud atitude that I have see from you is just something that appals me.
August 24, 2010 at 1:17pm
·
Like
Tatiana Rodriguez
HAAAA I love this damn aber you put this dude in his place and I bet hes going to be a little bitch and not say anything back to you.
August 24, 2010 at 2:09pm
·
Like
Michael Aber
And I shall wait for a reply from a Neanderthal who's journalism articles on swag and skinny jeans border on mentally retarded, or how a 4th grader can be able to have his atrocious articles published in the school newspaper. I'll wait for a reply from a person of the varying two.
August 24, 2010 at 2:27pm
·
Like
Michael Matysiak
Omfg come on now
August 24, 2010 at 2:29pm
·
Like
Haley Horath
Ohmygod. Daddy just hit mommy at the dinner table.
August 24, 2010 at 2:30pm
·
Like
Kevin Brill
michael- i figured it out, i cursed out/punked your little brother because he was talking to my best friends gf about how my best friends a nigger and cheating on her and he could beat him up, thats why your mad lol, well, if you dont assoc
iate with personalities like mine, why the fuck are you A) replying, B)commenting on something that involves me in the first place...and arent i sincerly dissapointed that ill never get to involve
you ever again, =( or in the first place lol
tatiana- i see your still an ugly lesbien lol, wtf do i look like being scared of michael aber, i ordered a side of him at panda express 2 days ago, and no ones threatening eachother lol, once again, goodbye
August 24, 2010 at 2:31pm
·
Like
Haley Horath
I'd still smash Tatiana.
August 24, 2010 at 2:32pm
·
Unlike
·
2 people
Kevin Brill
i also love how you also read up on me too lol, your ugly and have no life, not to mention no one would like you if you were anymore than midget size, stfu lol
August 24, 2010 at 2:33pm
·
Like
Kevin Brill
white mike PLEASE delete me lol
August 24, 2010 at 2:35pm
·
Like
Trice Butler
i agree with white michael come on now
August 24, 2010 at 2:44pm
·
Like
Kevin Brill
Oh last thing, mike congrats w. Haley, and mike aber, journalism, all of it, is written at a 3rd grade level, its the first thing we learned, if u were the literary expert that you pretend to be through your critizism then this convo would have been ended by now, I believe the term is ignorance?
August 24, 2010 at 2:47pm
·
Like
Tatiana Rodriguez
Lol woooow dude your so funny with your fuckin panda express jokes and shit, and you say I'm an ugly lesbian when I see the nasty bitches you fuck with don't be insecure when I've got good looks and your ass doesn't don't fuck with my friends bro that's a BIG ass mistake
August 24, 2010 at 2:50pm
·
Like
Michael Aber
You see, things that involve what my brother does don't affect me. He's never told me anything about that so its quite a surprising to me that your grown ass would stoop to such dirt level that you would "curse out/punk " on a freshman. May
be you should grow up, stop trying to act hard, and be considerate of other people. The way you present your self to others and how you treat them makes me want to drink Ms. Armstrong's ass sweat in shame.
I also love how you make fun of Tatiana for her choice of being a lesbian. Being an intolerant bigot does not make you cool or a g, its stupid and just down right scummy of someone to kick below the belt there. Plus, Tati is more of man then you can ever be and doesn't make fun of people because they are of your lower standard of life. So take your conservative ideologies, and bigoted ideas and learn how to treat people better.
Don't even flatter yourself saying that I "read up on you". I was a journalism editor for two years who got an internship and published works with CLASS magazine, plus I'm pursuing my Journalism degree in college, which is something that you can never do. I know that I am a more accomplished writer so I think I have kind of the right to know that your writing is poor in comparison. Even in a thread, I can still manage to use perfect grammar and punctuation regardless of the asinine babble i have to hear from you.
August 24, 2010 at 2:52pm
·
Like
Michael Aber
That's what I thought. Speechless.
August 24, 2010 at 3:08pm
·
Like
Kevin Brill
Tatiana- no ones threatening anyone, and I'm not scared of ur friends
Mike- it really is funny how u think I want to be some gangster and "earn the rep of my peeps" lol, I'm 15 still so your freshman brothers probabily older than me, I didn'
t make fun of her for being lesbien, I haven't had a problem w. Tatiana until she wrote something on facebook, I'm republican, not conservative, class magazine offered me a position to be a journalist and I declined it because I have better things to do, and not only am I going to college, but I've been offered scholarships in football and swimming to do it lol, and the funny thing is that I quit football because most people on the team are exactly how you THINK I am, dude just because I wear skinny jeans doesn't mean I'm a wigger lol, skaters started that trend (which was a passionite hobby of mine, which I stopped, because of all the ignorance offered at your local skatepark) I listen to all different types of music, and the 2 last semesters I got a 3.825 and 3.2something (because my journalism teacher lost my final test, which I get to retake) you don't know anything about me, and your assuptions that I'm a peice of trash human being are fucking wrong, last thing, u should get closer with your brother, enjoy it while u have it
Oh, and tatiana, I really don't have a problem w. U, and I date haley roberts, have been for a year, no more girls like nicole for me :D
August 24, 2010 at 3:10pm
·
Like
Michael Aber
First of all I doubt that your age is 15, considering the fact that freshman can't take Anat/Phys. So theres no need to lie about it to make your self seem like the victim. I never said I had a problem with skinny jean, just the ugly ass ne
on colored ones that you were cause its nasty. Secondly, I like how indecisive if you have a problem with someone when you said in the beginning you have a problem with Tati, and then say you don't. Present yourself better, and learn to be a better person then get back to me later. Also me and my brother are close so I don't appreciate how you use your brother as a pity cannon at me. Because I love and care about my brother a lot, so saying that i should be close with him disheartens me, when I know I do.
August 24, 2010 at 3:26pm
·
Like
Michael Matysiak
Come on now all of us need to grow up and stop this... kevin I'm sorry and could you please apoligize to tatiana cause honestly this shit is ridiculous lmao
August 24, 2010 at 3:41pm
·
Like
Kevin Brill
I'm not a freshman, I'm going into my senior year, I really am 15, ask anyone on this fucking earth who knows me, sep 22 1994, I have a dark purple, black, red, brown, and burnt orange pair of skinnies, no neon colors lol, and I honestly ne
ver wear any of them but the black pair anymore, its not a pity cannon, so drop that fucking subject before you cross the line of this argument, cause that shit isn't right, I was offering my advise because you said u said that what he does doesn't concern you, and if u never heard of this, I figured mabey he doesn't feel confortable comming to u w. Problems, and he says on his status that the only reason he's on facebook is to talk to u more.....so ummm, I love how ur making the same transaction of "what he does doesn't concern me" to "I love and care about him a lot", that I'm doing by saying "I see your still an ugly lesbien" to "I never had a problem w. U"....the only difference is, mine DOESN'T contradict itself, because she said I was "put in my place" and would "be a little bitch and not reply" BEFORE I said anything to her, so aber, does that timeline make sense to you and justify my transaction, because I doubt you just said "what he does doesn't concern me" because u were mad at him at the moment....seriously why can't you admit that I'm a pretty solid human being and its a shame were off to a bad start and end, fuck, ego pride ego
August 24, 2010 at 3:41pm
·
Like
Michael Matysiak
Well I'm sorry cuz so lets just drop this shit and forget it and move on with our lifes cause this is really pointless
August 24, 2010 at 3:42pm
·
Like
Tatiana Rodriguez
Yeah dude I was just pointing out the truth he did put you in your place dont get all butthurt at me chill the fuck out
August 24, 2010 at 3:46pm
·
Like
Michael Matysiak
tatiana lets stop please there is nothing more to say
August 24, 2010 at 3:46pm
·
Like
Michael Aber
I'm goona drop it now because I know who I am and am proud of that. The facts that we are pointing out are the observations of other people so if you don't like them then ignore it , but everyone is going to judge everyone based on actions and first impressions, so get used to it.
The troll has been fed. I'm full now
Cherio!
August 24, 2010 at 3:52pm
·
Like
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment