Monday, September 26, 2011

DJ BOLOGNAMUFFIN IN DA HOUSE


Tunerz started playing "Lead Me To The Cross" by Newsboys
DJ BOLOGNAMUFFIN: hold me in your arms jesus
DJ Someone: please behave
DJ BOLOGNAMUFFIN: I will <3
DJ Someone: or leave
DJ Someone: I hope you're telling the truth.
DJ BOLOGNAMUFFIN: I swear to God
Jake5: r u mocking Jesus?
DJ BOLOGNAMUFFIN: NO!
DJ Someone: That happened last time.
DJ BuddyBear started playing "Yo Ho Hero" by Veggie Tales
DJ Someone: We'll just have to see.
Joel Ormord: .............
DJ Pro: Dude...
DJ Pro: Why are you back in here>
DJ Pro: *?
DJ BOLOGNAMUFFIN: whos the mod here? doesn't everyone deserve second chances?
DJ Someone: I came back because I saw Bologna
DJ Pro: Just give up on it...
Joel Ormord: hahahahahahahahahaha!!! interesting choice of song
DJ Someone: nice
DJ Someone: :)
DJ Someone: veggietales
DJ Someone: Tell me if Bologna behaves...
DJ Pro: Do you rlly think we are going to believe you totally changed your mind about your whole way of life, or at least how you show it to be, in about five minutes???
DJ BOLOGNAMUFFIN: WWJD Someone? your being pretty mean to me
DJ DARKMUFF: It's not really about changing his life around.....
DJ DARKMUFF: for all you know, it was like that before.
Joel Ormord: jesus would flip your tables and call you a hypocrit...or eat dinner with you..your choice
DJ BOLOGNAMUFFIN: Im enjoying all this music too
DJ Pro: WWJD Bologna
DJ DARKMUFF: lets not judge. and listen :)
Jake5: look at his favorite artists
Jake5 started playing "Mood Rings" by Relient K
DJ Pro: ok cool DJ DarkMuff
DJ BOLOGNAMUFFIN: THANK YOU DARKMUFF
Joel Ormord: nice choice my broman
Jake5: sorry to all girls but this song rocks
Tunerz: ill let you go up if you promise that you will stop using any profanity, play ok songs (playing from bands like castingcrowns, tenth ave noth, chris tomlin, ect... if you want tobe bon the safe side) - if u break thats sinning against GOD
Jerry Buker Jr: I like i man
Tunerz: and you are respectful
DJ Pro: Just don't let Bologna up on stage...
Jake5: it's relient k they're christian
DJ Pro: He has already been given two chances...
Jerry Buker Jr: Guys, seriously why is this even an issue.
DJ BOLOGNAMUFFIN: ok HONESTLY the first time was an accident then second i was messing
Tunerz: im willing to give him thebenefit of the doubt this one time, after that i will ban you from this room forever
@MyArtsyBits: ....everything ok in here?
Jerry Buker Jr: We are here to chill and listen to good music that shows the lord praise.
Tunerz: just promise and i will let you up
DJ Pro: Bologna has been acting up...
DJ BOLOGNAMUFFIN: I just want to listen if you guys are so scared
ZonaVox: Artsy...
@MyArtsyBits: yes Zona?
ZonaVox: We're watching DJ BOLOGNAMUFFIN closely
ZonaVox: he's been booted once
DJ Pro: ZonaVox has been handling it pretty well.
ZonaVox: he has asked for anoither chance
ZonaVox: so, we'll see
Jake5: all guys should be bobbing heads
DJ BOLOGNAMUFFIN: I dont even want to play songs now that you guys are patranizing me
Tunerz: just use the bands i listed to gain trust then you can branch out to less known bands, but ALWAYS play "legal" songs
DJ Pro: Bologna has been booted twice and he is back in...
DJ BOLOGNAMUFFIN: Didnt know this was Tunerz Radio
Joel Ormord started playing "Oh, Happiness" by David Crowder Band
DJ Pro: Hey Joel willing to give Bologna a chance...
@MyArtsyBits: ok =)
DJ DARKMUFF: Well if he promises
DJ Pro: Nevermind
Joel Ormord: ya i guess. it doesnt bother me
DJ Pro: I was gonna' say that before it was your turn...
DJ Pro: So that he could play...
Jake5: can i play goo goo dolls?
DJ BOLOGNAMUFFIN: no
ZonaVox: asked and answered
Joel Ormord: oh hahaha...uhhmmm are we sure he's going to play something relevant to the room?
Tunerz: nevermind, after that smart coment that is a huge NO!
DJ Pro: And then when he got booted (if he did) then Joel could get back on and play...
DJ BOLOGNAMUFFIN: I was just saying that I'll stick to the theme but im not gonna play only your fave bands
DJ Pro: that is cool
DJ BOLOGNAMUFFIN: I thought this website was about sharing new music
Jake5: bolognamuffin's got a point
DJ Pro: I honestly don't think Bologna is going to change though
DJ Pro: js
DJ Pro: We should still give him another chance though.
Jerry Buker Jr: I dont think were helping either by ragging on him room..
DJ DARKMUFF: Always gotta give someone the benefit of the doubt, cause you never know
DJ BOLOGNAMUFFIN: thank you
Jerry Buker Jr started playing "Amazing, Because It Is" by The Almost
Joel Ormord: tear jerking song
DJ Pro: Interesting info Bologna.
Tunerz: ok, well those are suggestions that will make sure you are clearly in the green, can't argue but its just a warning.... here you go
Tunerz: + those aren't nessicarily m fav bands
DJ Pro: Hey Yo Face.
DJ Pro: I think I once changed my name to that to trick ppl.
Tunerz: oh your already up hahah
@MyArtsyBits: Mista Gadget is in here too
@MyArtsyBits: =)
@MyArtsyBits: I Am "Q" = Mista Gadget
Tunerz: too bad i can't acutally kick the people wehn they do break a promise/the rules :(
DJ BOLOGNAMUFFIN: boo hoo
Joel Ormord: well we can just lame out his songs
ZonaVox: Well, then welcome back Q/Gadget
DJ BOLOGNAMUFFIN: I'll pray for you Tunerz
Joel Ormord: if innapropriate
Tunerz: haha ok thank you bolo
Tunerz: and ill pray for you in turn :)
DJ Pro: ^
DJ Pro: me too
Jake5: is goo goo dolls ok?
DJ DARKMUFF: yay peace and love :)
ZonaVox: No Jake
DJ BOLOGNAMUFFIN: I don't think there is any praying that will help you :S
DJ BuddyBear started playing "Catchafire (Whoopsi-Daisy)" by tobyMac
DJ Pro: Are you a Christian Bologna?
Jerry Buker Jr: This was my jam in middle school
Jerry Buker Jr: lol
Joel Ormord: it would be cool to see some lecrae
DJ Pro: I know that is kind of a weird question to ask...
DJ BOLOGNAMUFFIN: Lone Mountain Baptist church in LV, NV
Tunerz: thats mean bolo
Tunerz: i thought you promised to be respectful
Jerry Buker Jr: background is a great song, we used it for some studies
DJ Pro: Wow Bologna that was mean...
DJ Pro: Dude if praying will help you (I am sure it will) then it will definitely help Tunerz...
Jerry Buker Jr: Why is all this grovelling occuring in this room.
DJ Pro: I think Tunerz is being a lot more respectful than you are right now...
DJ Pro: js
Joel Ormord: belief is a controversial concept
DJ BOLOGNAMUFFIN: I beg to differ with all these personal attacks
Jerry Buker Jr: How are we supposed to show God's love among this. Find a way to take this private
DJ Pro: But I guess I am getting kind of stirred up ;)
Shane N: Good evening all!
Jake5: ya'll need to chill leave bolo alone
ZonaVox: Shane!
DJ Pro: Hey Shane?
Jake5: if he messes up kick him out if not then chill
Shane N: Pro?
DJ Pro: *!
Shane N: ;)
DJ Pro: lol
Shane N: Hey Zona
ZonaVox: Did U bring your bot?
DJ Pro: srry
Shane N: I think he tagged along
ZonaVox: perfect
DJ BOLOGNAMUFFIN: I feel so isolated in this room, Jake is my only friend
Jake5 started playing "Dark Horses" by Switchfoot
Joel Ormord: richous
DJ DARKMUFF: We are all friends
DJ Pro: ^
Jake5: any time bro
Joel Ormord: the new album is so good jake
Jake5: ik
Shane N: Hey Jerry & Jake. Welcome to turntable :)
Jake5: thanks bro
Jerry Buker Jr: To be honest I love ya man, I may not know ya irl. But that's how we gotta be when we live for God Muffin
Joel Ormord: "HEY! You cant count me out. WE've been living up against the crowd!!!"
Jerry Buker Jr: Howdy Shane
DJ BOLOGNAMUFFIN: Sometimes it's hard for me to love
Jake5: the city takes everything it can
DJ Pro: Added to queue...
DJ BOLOGNAMUFFIN: Especially with so much sin in the world
DJ Pro: ikr Bologna
ZonaVox: *limit
Shane N: ZonaVox: DJ's are limited to 2 songs right now. Type *rules for more information.
DJ Pro: It didn't help that you were cursing at us earlier...
DJ Pro: You were forgiven though.
Jake5: that never stopped Jesus bolognamuffin
DJ Pro: ^
DJ Pro: Hey has Gadget been around?
DJ BOLOGNAMUFFIN: Sometimes it's hard being a lighthouse to a world of darkness
ZonaVox: @Pro Khaki bear to your right
Jake5: i g2g ya'll enjoy ur night!
DJ Pro: Cya Jake?
DJ Pro: ahh
DJ Pro: *.
Jerry Buker Jr: peace jake!
ZonaVox: l8tr Jake
DJ BOLOGNAMUFFIN: thanks for being my friend
DJ BOLOGNAMUFFIN started playing "Everything You Ever Wanted" by Hawk Nelson
Joel Ormord: "keep running with the dark horses. love makes the blood change courses"
Tunerz: i was trying to, i gave you another chance, but you abused it and then started saying all these smart alec stuff, period, end of convers. be respectful and chill or just leave its not hard, i know how it feels to be stressed/tired/had a bad day, and want to take it out on someone, esp on the internet b/c it is so annon but really if u want to be mean like that, take it to another room
Shane N: Pro, Gadget was around a few hours ago
DJ Pro: sorry I keep doing a question mark...
DJ Pro: ok Shane.
Joel Ormord: goooood choice bolo
Shane N: 4 points from 100
Jerry Buker Jr: Muffin, I hear ya out on what your saying. But we just gotta do what we have been enabled to do brother!
Shane N: Do it!
Shane N: 3 points!
ZonaVox: Artsy says that I AM Q (in the Room) is Gadget.
DJ Pro: he is?
Shane N: Hm
Shane N: I thought I've seen both of them in at the same time
ZonaVox: Supposedly
Shane N: 2 points!
DJ BOLOGNAMUFFIN: really Tunerz? I have only been defensive with your abusive comments. Im not having a bad day but when people like you are acting( sorry for this word) an ass, than of course i'll say something
Shane N: DJ BOLOGNAMUFFIN: Watch your language!
Shane N: :(
DJ BOLOGNAMUFFIN: Im just trying to share music
DJ Pro: Excuse me Bologna.
DJ Pro: ???
Shane N: Bolo been warned about language yet?
DJ BOLOGNAMUFFIN: I really am mad
DJ Pro: And anyways what WAS he doing to you?
Shane N: No need to use profanity
DJ BOLOGNAMUFFIN: Than tell Tunerz to stop picking on me
DJ GUTLOCKER: come on guys Jesus would want us to get along leave Bolognamuffin alone.
Shane N: I don't care about what is going on
DJ Pro: I am kind of getting sick of this...
Shane N: Just stop using profanity
DJ GUTLOCKER: he apologized
Joel Ormord: hawk nelson is a great band
DJ Pro: 1 point left!
DJ BOLOGNAMUFFIN: Ok I will. Im trying to be respectful and just keep getting stomped on. I though this was a room full of Christians?
DJ Pro: You are right Bologna
DJ Pro: And we have been trying to deal with this in a calm manner.
Shane N: 1 point people!
Shane N: Hurry :)
Tunerz started playing "This Is Home" by Switchfoot
Shane N: Bummer
Shane N: brb
Joel Ormord: :)
Joel Ormord: i cried the first time i heard this song
Dj BornX2: is there a line?
Dj BornX2: hello all :)
Joel Ormord: *rules
DJ Pro: like a man Joel ;)
DJ GUTLOCKER: I cried too
ZonaVox: Last warning Bolo, angry or not profanity is not tolerated here. We trying to be patient in light of earlier actions as well
DJ BOLOGNAMUFFIN: I'll just curse like Ned Flanders than
Joel Ormord: BOB SAGGET!!!
ZonaVox: I suppose that works :-/
Dj BornX2: addme
ZonaVox: Consarn it!
ZonaVox: @ BornX2 type "*addme"
DJ GUTLOCKER: Tim Tebow is my fave Christian :D
Dj BornX2: *addme*
ZonaVox: Only the first asterisk
DJ BOLOGNAMUFFIN: why?
spongxpunger: whoa, that's quite a statement, gutlocker... and hi bornx2!
Dj BornX2: *addme
Shane N: Dj BornX2: You are next in line!
Dj BornX2: ok :)
ZonaVox: You got it
Dj BornX2: I have never used the bot
Dj BornX2: how does it work?
ZonaVox: It's a good bot.
DJ GUTLOCKER: why? how can he not be :D he loves Jesus so much and he's not afraid to show it
Tunerz: im sorry bolo, im not trying to come across as mean or abusive I just want the room to run i a orderly fashion, and im just asking you to respect the rules - i do not mean to be mean
ZonaVox: The rules have more info but
ZonaVox: *queue
Shane N: Queue: Dj BornX2
ZonaVox: *limit
Shane N: ZonaVox: DJ's are limited to 2 songs right now. Type *rules for more information.
DJ Someone: Did bologna behave?
ZonaVox: ...etc
DJ Someone: no?
Dj BornX2: is anyone else not hearing music?
ZonaVox: For now, he's doing okay
DJ BOLOGNAMUFFIN: For now? wow thanks for the backhanded comment
Joel Ormord started playing "Looking For You" by Kirk Franklin
DJ Someone: He's STILL in here?
ZonaVox: he's also having to deflect some angst from others
Dj BornX2: ok I am now
ZonaVox: so... we're all treading water
DJ Pro: He played a Christian song and he has been composing himself pretty well.
Dj BornX2: so how do I know when its my turn?
DJ Someone: Cool.
Tunerz: except for his profanity
DJ Someone: *addme
Tunerz: ...sory bolo
ZonaVox: Bolo, wasn't trying to be backhanded. Just pausing between response segments
Shane N: DJ Someone: You are in position 2
DJ Someone: Yah, Position 2!
Dj BornX2: *queue
Shane N: Queue: Dj BornX2, DJ Someone
DJ Pro: Hey guys cya!
Dj BornX2: and we get two songs right?
DJ Someone: Cya!
ZonaVox: l8tr Pro
DJ Someone: Peace.
DJ Someone: :)
DJ Pro: Bye Muffin; I will be praying for you :)
DJ GUTLOCKER: peace be with him <3
DJ Someone: ^
DJ BOLOGNAMUFFIN: Hopefully he answers you
DJ Someone: Yes, he will.
DJ Pro: Hopefully.
DJ Someone: Eventually.
DJ GUTLOCKER: me too
DJ BOLOGNAMUFFIN: For your sake I hope
Dj BornX2: is shane n the bot?
DJ Someone: yes
Dj BornX2: sorry, I am just trying to figure this all out
ZonaVox: It's tied to his acount
Tunerz: yeah
DJ Pro: Bye Zonavox and Someone.
Tunerz: it cool
Tunerz: bye guys
DJ Pro: Srry Bologna I don't rlly understand what that last comment meant.
DJ Pro: Ok guys cya...
DJ BOLOGNAMUFFIN: Im just saying that I hope all is well for you and your prayers get answered :D
DJ Pro: ok thnx :)
DJ GUTLOCKER: can I play a song
DJ Someone: :D
DJ BuddyBear started playing "Falls Apart" by Thousand Foot Krutch
Jerry Buker Jr: peace ori
DJ GUTLOCKER: ty
DJ Someone: shake shake shake
ZonaVox: Gutlocker, type *addme
Shane N: Dj BornX2: Your turn!
Shane N: Tunerz: It is Dj BornX2's turn.
Tunerz was kindly escorted off the stage by Shane N.
Shane N: Dj BornX2: Your turn!
Shane N: Tunerz: It is Dj BornX2's turn.
Tunerz was kindly escorted off the stage by Shane N.
Shane N: Dj BornX2: Your turn!
Shane N: Tunerz: It is Dj BornX2's turn.
Tunerz was kindly escorted off the stage by Shane N.
Shane N: Dj BornX2: Your turn!
Shane N: DJ GUTLOCKER: It is Dj BornX2's turn.
DJ GUTLOCKER was kindly escorted off the stage by Shane N.
Shane N: Dj BornX2: Your turn!
Shane N: DJ GUTLOCKER: It is Dj BornX2's turn.
DJ GUTLOCKER was kindly escorted off the stage by Shane N.
Shane N: Dj BornX2: Your turn!
Shane N: Tunerz: It is Dj BornX2's turn.
Tunerz was kindly escorted off the stage by Shane N.
Shane N: Dj BornX2: Your turn!
Shane N: DJ GUTLOCKER: It is Dj BornX2's turn.
DJ GUTLOCKER was kindly escorted off the stage by Shane N.
Shane N: Dj BornX2: Your turn!
Shane N: DJ GUTLOCKER: It is Dj BornX2's turn.
DJ GUTLOCKER was kindly escorted off the stage by Shane N.
Shane N: Dj BornX2: Your turn!
Shane N: DJ GUTLOCKER: It is Dj BornX2's turn.
DJ GUTLOCKER was kindly escorted off the stage by Shane N.
Shane N: Dj BornX2: Your turn!
Shane N: DJ GUTLOCKER: It is Dj BornX2's turn.
DJ GUTLOCKER was kindly escorted off the stage by Shane N.
ZonaVox: *queue
Shane N: DJ GUTLOCKER: It is Dj BornX2's turn.
DJ GUTLOCKER was kindly escorted off the stage by Shane N.
Shane N: Dj BornX2: Your turn!
DJ Someone: DJ Borne
Shane N: DJ Someone: It is Dj BornX2's turn.
DJ Someone was kindly escorted off the stage by Shane N.
Shane N: Dj BornX2: Your turn!
Shane N: Dj BornX2: You lost your chance to jump up!
Shane N: DJ Someone: Your turn!
DJ BOLOGNAMUFFIN: let gutlocker go
Tunerz: *addme
Shane N: Tunerz: You are next in line!
DJ Someone: Sorry born
DJ GUTLOCKER: :(
ZonaVox: *queue
Shane N: Queue: Tunerz
Dj BornX2: sorry, I don't know how this works
ZonaVox: @Gutlocker Type *addme
Dj BornX2: I have not been here since all the changes, I was an old member
ZonaVox: When the DJ spot is open the bot will remind the 1st person in Queue
ZonaVox: to take their place
ZonaVox: Others are not allowed to take that spot.
DJ Someone: Type "*addme" and it will add you to the queue.
DJ GUTLOCKER: guys I got a personal matter :( and I have mo one but god to help :( my friend came out to me today
Shane N: DJ GUTLOCKER: Show some respect! Capitalize references to your Lord.
DJ Someone: Then do what ZonaVox said.
ZonaVox: Until some time (like 30 seconds) passes
DJ Someone: OK?
Dj BornX2: ok, so now I am out of luck?
Shane N: Type *addme
ZonaVox: That will get you into the queue again
MizGriz: hi all
Dj BornX2: but I will have to wait a while again
Shane N: yup
DJ GUTLOCKER: God
ZonaVox: Hey Griz!
Shane N: hey Griz
DJ Someone: The rules should say how the bot works.
DJ Someone: sup Griz
DJ Someone started playing "Here In This Moment" by Beckah Shae
DJ GUTLOCKER: my friend is really confused
Shane N: *rules
Dj BornX2: I can't say I am too fond of this. what was wrong with the way it was before?
ZonaVox: They did last I checked.
Dj BornX2: I am just asking, not trying to be rude
DJ BOLOGNAMUFFIN: I dont think that his choice is right with God
Shane N: It is hard for beginners to get up to the table when there are 30+ without a queue
Shane N: Or even 20+
DJ Someone: It's more organized.
Shane N: Just makes it all around easier to get to the table
DJ BuddyBear: bye
Shane N: Tunerz: Your turn!
DJ Someone: Peace!
spongxpunger: Gutlocker, has yoru friend talked to anyone else?
Shane N: DJ GUTLOCKER: It is Tunerz's turn.
DJ GUTLOCKER was kindly escorted off the stage by Shane N.
Shane N: Tunerz: Your turn!
ZonaVox: l8tr buddybear
Shane N: DJ GUTLOCKER: It is Tunerz's turn.
DJ GUTLOCKER was kindly escorted off the stage by Shane N.
Shane N: Tunerz: Your turn!
Shane N: DJ GUTLOCKER: It is Tunerz's turn.
DJ GUTLOCKER was kindly escorted off the stage by Shane N.
Shane N: Tunerz: Your turn!
ZonaVox: *queue
Shane N: Queue: Tunerz
DJ Someone: GUTLOCKER
DJ Someone: are you on the queue.
DJ Someone: ?
Shane N: DJ GUTLOCKER: It is Tunerz's turn.
DJ GUTLOCKER was kindly escorted off the stage by Shane N.
Shane N: Tunerz: Your turn!
ZonaVox: *add DJ Gutlocker
Shane N: DJ GUTLOCKER: You are in position 2
Shane N: Tunerz: You lost your chance to jump up!
Shane N: DJ GUTLOCKER: Your turn!
ZonaVox: *queue
Shane N: Queue: DJ GUTLOCKER
DJ Someone: Quick
Dj BornX2: well,ok, but I still don't like it. But I guess since I am not a known member here anymore my opinion doesn't matter much :(
ZonaVox: Okay Gutlocker
DJ Someone: :)
Shane N: Born, it is still in testing phase
MizGriz: Born, don't be silly
DJ Someone: Your opinion matters.
MizGriz: I'm glad you have your memory back :)
DJ BOLOGNAMUFFIN: Im excited to see what Gutlocker has to bring to the table
Dj BornX2: Well, for the most part, theres still some gaps I am filling in
DJ Someone: He'll have a good song.
DJ Someone: I know it.
MizGriz: well you remember how it was before anyway
DJ Someone: :)
Shane N: *addme
Shane N: Shane N: You are next in line!
Dj BornX2: yes :)
DJ Someone: Why are you reminding yourself, Shane?
Dj BornX2: I am slowly filling in the gaps
DJ Someone: lol
Shane N: :)
Dj BornX2: I learn new stuff every day lol
DJ GUTLOCKER started playing "Wait (The Whisper Song)" by Ying Yang Twins
Dj BornX2: not christian
DJ DARKMUFF: This isnt Christian.
Shane N: Dj BornX2: Show some respect! Capitalize references to your Lord.
MizGriz: well good
DJ BOLOGNAMUFFIN: what?
DJ GUTLOCKER: jesus spoke to me about this song
Shane N: DJ GUTLOCKER: Show some respect! Capitalize references to your Lord.
DJ GUTLOCKER was booted from the room by ZonaVox.
Jerry Buker Jr started playing "Find Me Tonight" by Everyday Sunday
Shane N: Shane N: Your turn!
Dj BornX2: what?
DJ DARKMUFF: How blasphemous.
DJ GUTLOCKER was booted from the room by ZonaVox.
DJ BOLOGNAMUFFIN: agreed
DJ crazee: oy.
Russell Izzo: it never loads for me anymore
DJ crazee: How is this guy still around?
DJ Pro: Wow a lot of ppl in here.
DJ Someone: I trusted you
DJ crazee: *addme
Shane N: DJ crazee: You are next in line!
DJ crazee: yayy
DJ Someone: Please don't do that again
DJ BOLOGNAMUFFIN: what?
Shane N: Hey crazee
Dj BornX2: what are you talking about?
Jerry Buker Jr: Any
DJ crazee: Hey there BornX2! How are you?
Jerry Buker Jr: Any Everyday Sunday fans here?
DJ BOLOGNAMUFFIN: yah what are you talking about?

No comments:

Post a Comment