Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Gabbi Via Anna before it gets deleted.

 Anna Webster
  • Seriously Gabbi? You should get your "boyfriend" a leash, hahaha. And judging by his theories about women soon you're going to be pretty sick of him as well so once all of this "LOVE" hormonal bullshit wears off, you will actually see what everyone was talking about. And calm yo tits woman! I have never seen a girl be so un-modest and cheap in my life! Here you are defending your never-going-to-be...-anything boyfriend and just shitting all over your previous friends. Seriously? Come on now. You are becoming a model of a complete American bitch. Trust me, I know. In Russia you would of already been STFU'ed. Haha. But wow, all I can really say is just WOW. Oh and I don't really care if you block me after this. I just wanted you to actually take your time and read this and MAYBE just maybe something in your mind will "click" and actually understand this relationship. See More
      See Friendship · 5 hours ago · Privacy:Shared with: Gabbi's friends
    • Victoria Kaminsky likes this.
      • Trice Butler Damn u truly r a feminist lol.
        5 hours ago ·
      • Anna Webster And you're what? A triceist? You only care about yourself. Oh and also, this wasn't to you, this is for Gabbi so get your snotty comments out of here.
        5 hours ago ·
      • Trice Butler Anna. Your just another scorned women eternally upset becuz the only thing uglier than your heart, is your face. No wonder y u had to gtfo out of Russia. Have u even attempted talking to ariana about what happened or u just another u just like to hap on the bandwagon rumor trains lol. Seriously come on now. Atleast aber and tatiana were just being trolls. Your just being pathetic.
        5 hours ago ·
      • Anna Webster LMAO! Thank you so much. I have a ton of people who would greatly disagree with you but I assume that you're used to that sort of thing. Right? Any who, thank you for butting in to our conversation again. Are you her secretary or something or does she not have a mind of her own anymore?
        5 hours ago ·
      • Trice Butler Hop*
        5 hours ago ·
      • Anna Webster Who said anything about Ariana? haha. You're dumb
        5 hours ago ·
      • Trice Butler well, if your looking for the most negative bias towards gabbi and i dating, she'd be your best bet. too bad your feeble woman mind couldn't think inductivley enough to consider that ha
        4 hours ago ·
      • Trice Butler anna, how the fuck r u so ugly and stupid. i thought ugly people were smart shiiiiit
        4 hours ago ·
      • Trice Butler ay i always gotta but in on my girls conversations. especially when your hitting on her. i no this is all just some ploy to get into her panties anna. i knew u were a lesbian dragon lady the first minute you opened your feminist mouth ha
        4 hours ago ·
      • Anna Webster Trice, I know you're not confident in yourself and thats okay. I have never brought looks into the conversation but as the Russian's say, people always talk about what is actually hurting them. So please, if you're trying to raise your self-confidence please go do that with Gabbi,
        4 hours ago · · 1 personLoading...
      • Trice Butler hahahaha wtf kind of quote is that? your bullshitting. please cite me a source of any russian who said that and ill give your intelligince some credit. 2ndly, i guess that means gabbi and my relation ship hurt u pretty deep didn't it hahaha. it's okay if u'll never have a real relation ship anna. shiiit i hate on lil wayne all the time cuz i can't rap so i guess i know how u feel. i find it ironic u have the confidence to talk about confidence. aber and tatiana had to go to a trolling war before u worked up the courage to even go on this menopausal rant, 3 months late, after gabbi and i have been dating
        4 hours ago ·
      • Trice Butler damn i find it funny you have the confidence to post a profile picture of your self LOL.
        4 hours ago ·
      • Joseph Thomas Damn Anna your so intellectual! :)
        4 hours ago · · 1 personTrice Butler likes this.
      • Anna Webster Thanks Joseph :D
        3 hours ago ·
      • Gabbi Streuber I really don't care what anyone has to say. No one cares about OUR relationship except the people ive maybe talked to once in my life. If I'm such a low life brain washed bitch then why the fuck are you on my page? I'm so tired of everyone ganging up on me for something they had absolutely NO involvement in. I'd appreciate it if everyone would just fuck off.
        3 hours ago ·
      • Anna Webster ‎"Fuck off" doesn't quite convey the same meaning as, I understand your opinion but I would much rather stick to my own. In life you'll learn that its not that efficient to make enemies Gabbi.
        about an hour ago ·
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment