Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Amanda Rogers


  • Amanda Paige Rogers
    12 more days and my baby is all mine and i can be in his arms again.. I miss him so much it's insane. I'm lost without you baby. I love you Brandon Garrick Pegram!! </3

    Michael Aber Do you seriously have no life outside being attached to Brandon Garrick Pegram. Holy fucking shit. How many times do you say his full name, it's like your a mexican lady at the grocery store who can only say "no" or "thank you. Your such a debbie downer. No one enjoys reading your status'.

    Samantha Clark I do it just a jerk if you can't say something nice then just fuck off

    Michael Aber Learn how to construct a sentence, please and thanks.

    Samantha Clark Here is one for you. Fuck off

    Michael Aber It's a little sad that her trailer trash friends cant defend someone that can't speak up.

    Heather Sanders Hmmmmm... aggressive much? Not that serious sweetie calm down

    Angelica Padilla i'm sorry michael but you have no right saying shit on amanda's page. All she is saying that she misse's her man. She's going through ALOT right now and the counting down to see her man whats the harm to that? If you dont like reading her status than why dont you just delete her. I know for a fact im not a trailer trash saying amanda friend trailer trash and cant speak up. I'm speaking up. So if you have nothing to say nicely than dont say anything at all.

    Amanda Paige Rogers Michael Aber needs to shut his mouth. Nobody talks shit to my friends. Just be careful with what you say because you gotta face me when you bring them down. So watch it.

    Michael Aber I'm soooooo scared of the wrath of a fat juggaloo who works at Wendy's. Make sure to eat lots of chili cause it seems like thats the only food you will be able to afford with your intimidating high school degree.

    Samantha Clark dude your as ass amanda i think you should block him

    Michael Aber And heres Samantha not making sense of the English language ag\ain.

    Samantha Clark dont you know of auto correction

    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------

    Brandon gets out tomorrow! I am so beyond excited! Been busy lately, but tomorrow is going to be the best day ever!! Ahhhh!!!! I love you Brandon Garrick Pegram!! ♥ Oh and for all you haters out there that don't like my status's just because i talk about my fiance and the father of my baby in them just delete me because you're just jealous that you can't have the relationship we have! So EFF OFF!! Later!

    Angelica Padilla you say it girl :))

    Amanda Paige Rogers Haha. I was talking about Michael Aber. Lol. He's the only one that has seemed to have a problem with my status's. Hater much? Lol

    Angelica Padilla lol yeah i seen it. and said some stuff to him in your previous status.

    Amanda Paige Rogers Haha. I saw. (: Lol. Nobody talks about my friends like that. Lol

    Angelica Padilla true that. just ignore the haters. you have the right to blow up your status about your man. missing him and now getting out of jail.

    Amanda Paige Rogers I know right. Haha. Haters can suck it!

    Angelica Padilla they can suck a pickle lololo

    Amanda Paige Rogers Haha. A dill pickle! Lmao

    Angelica Padilla LMFAO! xD thats what i forgot to get in cali my gigantic pickle from the grocery store. :(

    Amanda Paige Rogers Haha. Awe! I want a gigantic pickle!!

    Nicole Rajkovacz i have one! except the pegnant part

    Mark Schiller I love brandon hes my nigga and peeps can fuck off

    Stephanie Mathews hey you i olove you, brandon and that baby so ha ha i cant delete you lil caus

    Michael Aber Because everyone is jealous of an unwanted pregnancy and a jailbait boyfriend

    No Michael but it is what it is and it's called supporting your friend anyway... its her life she likes it we can't tell her what to do or whats wrong or right those are things she and the rest of us who have situations like these have to judge for ourselves in her case it feels right... so its us as friends that just have to support it even if more than half our home pages are that persons status's (srry amanda you blow up my page but it does not bother me) if you don't like it ense the hater part not relating to it being jealous but to the fact that you think it's annoying then just delete if that solves your problem.

    You don't "blow up my page" because I'm part of too many other groups and shiz but you know I'm behind you I've been behind you since you found out you were preggers... I mean... I was the one that gave you the test right? LMAO And the one who went to the bathroom with you while Brandon was outside smoking. Yeah, I voiced my concern that day to both of you causing tension between me and Brandon but I think he and I are both past that now and I've told you a chunk of my experiences as a young mom. I agree with Stephanie Mathews ... I love you. Brandon and that baby so HAHA I can't delete you!

    Amanda Paige Rogers Hold up now Michael! This pregnancy is not unwanted and seriously what the fuck would you know? You don't know shit about my fiance or our expected baby. You don't know shit about our relationship. And like i said you need to watch your mouth because i might shut it for you, okay? Don't test me. You may not be scared of me, but by the time i am done with you if you keep talking shit then you will be more then afraid. You'll be laying in a hospital bead. Or maybe i won't go easy and you'll be 6 feet fucking under!

    Michael Aber I don't know how many people plan on getting knocked up at 18 right out of high school but if thats your plan than good for you honey. I'm shaking in my boots right now as I read of your empty threats. Oh and one more thing, laying on a hospital "bead" wouldn't be that bad. Pretty sure you meant bed but your inability to grasp the English language is expected from a simpleton such as you. I defiantly wont test you either because I know tests are hard for your people

    Amanda Paige Rogers It wasn't planned, but it is deffinately not unwanted. You don't have to be shaking in your boots. I could care less honestly. Wow i misspelled one word. That makes me so unintelliagent. Don't ever try to say i am not intelligant. Ask anyone that truely knows me i am one of the most intelligant people my age. My mind is very strong and very full of knowledge. If you know what that is. I am far from dumb or stupid or unintelligant, okay? That is the worst thing you can say to me. Questioning my intelligance. Man you don't know me, so you can't say shit. So just fuck off

No comments:

Post a Comment