Teenage Rules They're Fucked and Boring
Wednesday, May 18, 2011
Ashlie Messick
Michael Aber
Your little mistake is so cute. How old is it? :D
May 18 at 2:21am
·
Like
·
·
See Friendship
Samantha Grusman
SHE is not a mistake and SHE is about 2 1/2 months.
May 18 at 7:59am
·
Like
Garrett Breach
LOL
May 18 at 8:47am
·
Like
Michael Aber
Could've fooled me.
May 18 at 2:38pm
·
Like
Samantha Grusman
Unnecessary.
May 18 at 2:39pm
·
Like
Michael Aber
Just pointing out some observations.
May 18 at 2:40pm
·
Like
Samantha Grusman
Not necessary. There was no point in posting such rude comments.
May 18 at 2:41pm
·
Like
Michael Aber
My own opinion is enough of a reason.
May 18 at 2:43pm
·
Like
Samantha Grusman
I don't care. That's my niece you're calling a 'mistake.' take your rights to free speech elsewhere if you're just going to be rude. I've never had a problem with you but what you are saying is just uncalled for.
May 18 at 2:46pm
·
Like
Michael Aber
All I'm saying is that when your 18 it's pretty hard to believe that that positive sign on a pregnancy test is a joyous occasion.
May 18 at 3:54pm
·
Like
·
1 person
Samantha Grusman
Okay and what if it was for them? It's none of your god damn business. It's not your kid, right?! Then get over yourself and stop being so damn judgmental.
May 18 at 5:33pm
·
Like
Michael Aber
I can judge if I want cause im just that awesome.
May 18 at 5:35pm
·
Like
·
1 person
Samantha Grusman
I beg to differ. I had no problems with you until now.
May 18 at 5:37pm
·
Like
Michael Aber
I'm so insulted.
May 18 at 5:43pm
·
Like
Samantha Grusman
I'm sure you are.
May 18 at 5:46pm
·
Like
Michael Aber
So hurt, I might just cry
May 18 at 5:53pm
·
Like
Samantha Grusman
Something tells me that's not a first.
May 18 at 5:53pm
·
Like
Michael Aber
I forgot to add "of laughter" to the last post.
May 18 at 5:54pm
·
Like
Samantha Grusman
How original.
May 18 at 5:54pm
·
Like
Michael Aber
It came out of my mouth so its the truth.
May 18 at 5:55pm
·
Like
Samantha Grusman
Lmao right.
May 18 at 5:57pm
·
Like
Michael Aber
Thanks for agreeing
May 18 at 6:00pm
·
Like
Samantha Grusman
whatever.
May 18 at 6:00pm
·
Like
Michael Aber
:D
May 18 at 6:01pm
·
Like
Garrett Breach
LMFAO i lubs you mikey
May 18 at 8:10pm
·
Like
Samantha Grusman
okay it's over. no need to spark it back kup.
May 18 at 8:11pm
·
Like
Samantha Grusman
back up*
May 18 at 8:11pm
·
Like
Garrett Breach
because thats clearly what i'm trying to do
May 18 at 8:12pm
·
Unlike
·
1 person
Samantha Grusman
okay.
May 18 at 8:13pm
·
Like
Brittany Apostolec
Funny how u never talked shit so much to people until u moved out of Vegas. Says something.
May 22 at 9:04am
·
Like
Samantha Grusman
Who me?!
May 22 at 9:05am
·
Like
Brittany Apostolec
Nooooo. Michael.
May 22 at 9:06am
via
Facebook Mobile
·
Like
Samantha Grusman
Ooh I know right?
May 22 at 9:07am
·
Like
Michael Aber
What can I say I write thing better than spoken. Constructing sentences is my forte.
May 22 at 12:50pm
·
Like
Taylor Freel
Samantha, she is not your niece you aren't related, and obvi it wasn't planned. I think he was being nice :) He said it was "so cute". That's so sweet. I wish someone would say that about my little mistake..Maybe next time it would be better to say "Your little unplanned thing is so cute" :) Hope all is well Ashlie, with your unplanned cutie :)
June 23 at 1:07am
·
Unlike
·
1 person
Samantha Grusman
This is old. Why bring it back up? And she is my niece. Please don't turn this into a production. I have too much respect for you.
June 23 at 1:09am
·
Like
Taylor Freel
She is not your literal niece you would have to be related to Ashley for that to happen. That would be equivelent to me calling you my sister. And I know it is old but Brittany showed me it and I gave my 2 cents. Not a production I'm just sure this kid didn't mean for what he said to offend anyone.
June 23 at 6:27am
·
Like
Ashlie Messick
Tayolr, she is sams niece and she was sorta planned. More like if it happened it did, if not then it didnt.
June 23 at 6:29am
·
Like
Taylor Freel
First off I call bullshit on all of that. Wishful thinking, and it's not a big deal to admit something wasn't planned. Nobody cares. Can't tell me you were planning on having a kid when you nor your boyfriend had a job or steady income. And if you did look at it with that attitude then I have less respect for you for actually planning on having a baby with those conditions. Basicly I just think you should give this Michael kid a break. I'm sure he didn't mean to offend any of you and your virgin ears. He thinks your baby is cute, that was the whole point of his post. I doubt he posted it to get ridiculed by Sam or anyone else. Sam you aren't related to her. Neice means you would be her aunt, did you not know that?
June 23 at 6:37am
·
Like
Samantha Grusman
Uhm. First of all, why are you being so rude about it? And second of all he DID post it to be rude because he was 'trolling' and even posted a status saying he has 'trophies' then posted a link of the status. I'm surprised that you would be like this and insult my knowledge of the word 'niece.'
June 23 at 9:41am
·
Like
Samantha Grusman
It's over and done with. Michael and I already talked. There is no need for you to completely jump my case about her being my niece. If I call her my niece, does that physically harm you or put you in danger? No. So why ridicule me? I've NEVER done anything to you but you seem to have no problem being rude to me. Sorry if I offended you in any way, because it sure seems like it.
June 23 at 9:48am
·
Like
Brittany Nicole
Ashlie- You should just delete this post. Its just gonna continue making people mad and start more and more drama.
June 24 at 8:39am
·
Like
Michael Aber
Actually Tyler is right. I was just saying her unplanned baby is adorable.
June 24 at 1:06pm
·
Like
Samantha Grusman
Taylor*
June 24 at 1:07pm
·
Like
·
1 person
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment