Teenage Rules They're Fucked and Boring
Wednesday, May 18, 2011
For the lulz
Crystal Peaden
Hella shit on my mind...bed time
17 hours ago
via
Text Message
·
Like
·
Michael Aber
Than go to sleep and never wake up. We would all benifit from that.
16 hours ago
·
Like
Shawn Devine
nigga do u want ur face beet in
15 hours ago
·
Like
Michael Aber
Beets are gross. But if you meant "beat" than I'd love to see you punch me through cyberspace.
15 hours ago
·
Like
Shawn Devine
where u live then bitch?
15 hours ago
·
Like
·
1 person
Shawn Devine
ya to pussy to write back if i see u on the street im gunna kick ur ass
14 hours ago
·
Like
·
1 person
Michael Aber
Wouldn't matter. You're too broke to fly your dumbass down here
14 hours ago
·
Like
Michael Aber
Good job on the incorrect usage of "to" also. It really shows how much brains you have.
14 hours ago
·
Like
Shawn Devine
ya wtf do u nigga just dont forget about me u will be seein me
14 hours ago
·
Like
Michael Aber
I only see women. Thanks for the offer though, I'm flattered.
14 hours ago
·
Like
Shawn Devine
that and if u not like her why have her on facebook and why say that shit just forget about her smart one
14 hours ago
·
Like
·
2 people
Michael Aber
Holy shit, I think my brain is hemmoraging from that post. Have you passed any English classes since 5th grade?
14 hours ago
·
Like
Shawn Devine
fuck u nigga ya i mite not be to smart but i get hella me bitches then u and i have her so why dont u go to sleep and never wake up. We would all benifit from that to. so im goin to bed so if u got more shit to say plaz text me 702- 332-9612
14 hours ago
·
Like
·
2 people
Michael Aber
God dammit I don't want your number. For the last time I'm not interested in dudes.
14 hours ago
·
Like
Brittany Apostolec
Michael if anyone is being a 5th grader, its you. All you do is talk shit on facebook. If you dont like someone, then delete them! Holy shit. Grow up already.
10 hours ago
·
Like
·
2 people
Crystal Peaden
Seriously Michael? Grow the fuck up. And who cares if he's passed classes? He's going to college too. So stop being an ignorant little bitch. Delete me if you're gonna act like this. We're not in high school anymore. Stop acting like it.
8 hours ago
·
Like
·
1 person
MaryLynn Thompson
Hey Crystal how old is that kid?? He looks like he is 12 and sure as hell acting like it too lol. I'm sorry people are so incredibly stupid and ignorant. But hey if it counts at all I wouldn't benifit from you never waking up. Actually quite the opposite cause then I have to deal with Shawn lol. JKJK. But dont let that kid get to you. He's just trying to get a stir out of you and your better than that for sure. :D
8 hours ago
·
Like
·
1 person
Crystal Peaden
Thanks MaryLynn. He's such an idiot and tries to get a stir out of people. He's a pathetic little boy. I honestly wouldn't care if people would benefit from me not waking up. If they don't like me, tough shit. Don't talk to me or talk shit about me. & you would have to deal with Shawn if that happened. XD I don't let shit get to me anymore..especially from a stupid kid. =D
8 hours ago
·
Like
·
1 person
MaryLynn Thompson
Yea theres no reason to let it get to you. If they dont like who gives flying fuck lol. Thats why when people say shit like that I tell them to ask me if I give a dam. Cause I really dont lol. To be completly honest if your going to talk sh
...
See More
8 hours ago
·
Like
·
1 person
Candace Haworth
after reading all this, ive decided i dont want to be friends with someone thats going to start random bullshit this like over facebook of all places. i deleted that guy :P
4 hours ago
·
Like
·
1 person
Crystal Peaden
Hahaha. Agreed
3 hours ago
·
Like
·
1 person
Michael Aber
Not really. It's not me being "pathetic" or "a little boy". It's me pointing out things that people think but are being too scared to say. In thus it's not being a pussy, only speaking my mind. And if I had the chance to say it to your egg- beated face I would.
@Brittnany and you're one to not talk shit? hmmm calling the kettle black.
2 hours ago
·
Like
MaryLynn Thompson
Hey guess what she doesnt give a flying fuck wat you have to say. So shut the fuck up. All your doing is showing how much of a bitch you truley are. No one wants to say that to her and if they do then they wouldnt be on her page as a friend now would they? So if you dont like her get the hell outta here and grow the fuck up seriously. Gawd someone needs to beat the fuck outta you.
2 hours ago
·
Like
·
1 person
Michael Aber
Getting a little defensive eh? It's fucking adorable.
2 hours ago
·
Like
MaryLynn Thompson
Yea your right I am. Sorry I don't put up with people talking shit about friends. And shut the fuck up
2 hours ago
·
Like
·
1 person
Michael Aber
For a bro hoe you're limited vocabulary is expected.
2 hours ago
·
Like
Brittany Eliason
Michael Aber
your opinion is NOT needed, was NOT asked for, and will NOT be thought about. Now THANKS for wasting all of OUR time. NOW go waste someone else's who cares... CAUSE WE DONT!!!!!!!!!!!
2 hours ago
·
Like
·
1 person
Michael Aber
Well everyone sure cares enough to keep replying.
2 hours ago
·
Like
Monique Renaud
Michael is a GAY homo
about an hour ago
·
Like
·
1 person
Michael Aber
If I was a gay homo than I would be straight. If you're gonna insult me than do it correctly.
about an hour ago
·
Like
Brittany Eliason
See this: \_/ <-- it's a cup filled up of how much we like you care what you say or what you think... OH LOOK it's empty! So grow up and get a fucking LIFE!!!!
about an hour ago
·
Like
·
1 person
Michael Aber
No one cares about you. You look like a road killed vulture and your typed cup just made me crack the fuck up. Your never too old to get aborted.
about an hour ago
·
Like
Monique Renaud
HOMO michael is gay
Gayyyy gayyyy gayyyy ...
Ahaha your face needs to be correct!
about an hour ago
·
Like
·
2 people
Monique Renaud
Michael your a dummy!!! : D
Thats why you take it up the ass
about an hour ago
·
Like
·
2 people
Brittany Eliason
Awwwwww thank you Michael I'm glad I can make you laugh :D it makes me feel so much better about NOT liking you!
about an hour ago
·
Like
·
1 person
Michael Aber
You've said the same thing like five times already. Come back to say when you don't want to be a broken record.
about an hour ago
·
Like
Monique Renaud
nobody likes you michael !!!! : D
about an hour ago
·
Like
·
1 person
Michael Aber
When you like your own status you just make yourself even dumber. Stop being a dirty whore and I'll stop being an asshole
about an hour ago
·
Like
Brittany Eliason
Michael your what like 18 and in college! So why do you act like a 5 yr old and in kindergarden! Act like an adult who wants to succeed and not a little kid who's yellow fucking crayon got stolen!!!!
about an hour ago
·
Like
·
1 person
Monique Renaud
Bahahahah your the one who's a dirty whore and your asshole is nasty & stretched out
about an hour ago
·
Like
·
1 person
Monique Renaud
Poor poor little Michael 8=D ~
Ahahahaha I feel bad for you
about an hour ago
·
Like
·
1 person
Michael Aber
Hmmm. It's pretty sad how you project your gay fantasies on me. Say something else besides that lame insult. that cum dumpster you call your mouth can't say anything else?
about an hour ago
·
Like
Michael Aber
Hey Brittany you're the one who's childish. Who the fuck gives themselves the nickname Bunny. No one calls you that and it just makes people take pity on how pathetic you are.
about an hour ago
·
Like
Monique Renaud
:))))))) its pretty sad how you talk shit over the computer but in person you run like a little fag && you are GAY you told me in high school that you wish you could fuck any guy that looked like a cartoon character!!!!!
Your so GAY ewwww and you smell bad I felt bad for you. I was like damn he hella ugly & needs help
about an hour ago
·
Like
·
1 person
Monique Renaud
bunny is a cute nick name.
Your just a hater michael!!!
Because your nickname is FAG
about an hour ago
·
Like
·
1 person
Michael Aber
Monique, how many people did you give STDs to? Five? Six?
about an hour ago
·
Like
Monique Renaud
Everybody michael is gayyyyyyy >: D
about an hour ago
·
Like
·
1 person
Monique Renaud
Bahah I'm clean michael && your not you give ppl STD so how many guys you lets fuck u in the ass michael SIX? TEN ? 50 damn
about an hour ago
·
Like
·
1 person
Monique Renaud
So was it true that you started syphilis at school when you were there?
about an hour ago
·
Like
·
1 person
Monique Renaud
Bahahahah :)))) ohh michael
You transvestite
about an hour ago
·
Like
·
1 person
Michael Aber
Can't... breathe. Drowning... in the sea of stupidity... produced by this closet lesbian.
about an hour ago
·
Like
Monique Renaud
NO you cant have my boyfriend you fag go get your own michael!!!
about an hour ago
·
Like
·
1 person
Monique Renaud
Yes yes yes yes yes :)))) I WIN
Ding ding ding & the fag goes down
about an hour ago
·
Like
·
1 person
Monique Renaud
your just jealous because I get hella girls & guys :) &&&& you dont : D
about an hour ago
·
Like
·
1 person
Monique Renaud
michael is GAYyyy GAyyyyyyy GAy GAy gay gay
about an hour ago
·
Like
·
1 person
Michael Aber
I still remember the time you were piss drunk and you offered to give me a handjob if I ate out your asshole? And then, after I denied your disgusting urges you made out with that homeless dude outside? Anyways, I'm glad you've found a man that'll toss your salad.
about an hour ago
·
Like
Monique Renaud
if I wanted to I could beat your ass :) thats right hide keep talking shit on the computer ;))))
about an hour ago
·
Like
·
1 person
Michael Aber
Bitch, the only thing you can beat is my cock.
about an hour ago
·
Like
Michael Aber
I would have to sterilize myslef for a week but giving you that pity would just make my day.
58 minutes ago
·
Like
Monique Renaud
I never got drunk because i DON't DRINK NOR SMOKE :))
Nice try michael & ewwww that was you : D now your talking about your self.. Yupp my man will do anything I please :) dont hate because you gotno 1
56 minutes ago
·
Like
·
1 person
Monique Renaud
Ewwww you beat who's cock ??
You nasty transvestite prostitute
54 minutes ago
·
Like
·
1 person
Michael Aber
Yah you don't smoke or drink anymore after your realized how much of a failure your life is. Did you even get past sohpomore year? Or did you sleep your way to test answers and a diploma?
52 minutes ago
·
Like
Monique Renaud
damn michael your that only !!!!
I'm sure your dad will let you have a free blow job
52 minutes ago
·
Like
·
1 person
Michael Aber
How does it feel to be cumstain on the bedsheets of society? It must be nice to unloved.
51 minutes ago
·
Like
Monique Renaud
I never did drugs you dumb ass !
And I got my diploma : D thank you very much : DDD
What about you dummy have you passed 1 grade yet
49 minutes ago
·
Like
·
1 person
Monique Renaud
are you expressing your feelings about yourself again michael!! :)
48 minutes ago
·
Like
·
1 person
Michael Aber
Denial is the first step and we're all here for you. I'm going to the 3rd best Journalism school in the nation? What kind of achievements do you have? That's right. None :]
47 minutes ago
·
Like
Monique Renaud
I'm soon getting certified to be a translator for the deaf & I do photography : D I have many achievements for your info. :) & I work two jobs what mommy & daddy pays everthing for you
44 minutes ago
·
Like
·
1 person
Michael Aber
Unless those jobs are "sucking & fucking" I call bullshit.
39 minutes ago
·
Like
Monique Renaud
You know how much money interpreter makes????
Thats right you dont know dumb fuck I can work in a court room, class room, dr. office any where and make more money then your dumb ass!!! :))))
31 minutes ago
·
Like
·
1 person
Michael Aber
Is interpreter what the kids are calling it nowadays? Back then we just said tramp.
28 minutes ago
·
Like
Monique Renaud
Wow your job is what? Fucking &.sucking mommy & daddy... Go get a job & grow up you loser
28 minutes ago
·
Like
·
1 person
Michael Aber
Im a manager actually. So at this point in life it seems almost trivial to look down on a poor little girl
27 minutes ago
·
Like
Monique Renaud
bahahahah your so stupid I swear XD interpreter for deaf people. Its means sign language
26 minutes ago
·
Like
·
1 person
Michael Aber
No shit sherlock
25 minutes ago
·
Like
MaryLynn Thompson
Im a bro hoe really? You have got me seriously twisted if you think that. Stupid fuck. I would honestly love for you too come to vegas. If no one else beat me too it I would personally beat the fuck out of you. Your nothing but a pussy ass little bitch who needs to get a god dam fucking life. Gawd you should go do the world a favor and go die. seriously.
23 minutes ago
·
Like
·
1 person
Monique Renaud
You a manager ahahahaha
Yeahhhh right liar!!!
You dont even work your have your parents pay everything for you.... Tsk tsk tsk how sad
22 minutes ago
·
Like
·
2 people
Michael Aber
I love my life right now actually. Got good friends, good job, good school, and good parties. Im living the dream all on my own and it fucking rocks :]
21 minutes ago
·
Like
Monique Renaud
Yeahhhh michael go do the world a favor & stop spreading your disease everywhere : D
20 minutes ago
·
Like
·
2 people
Michael Aber
The only disease I spread is win.
18 minutes ago
·
Like
Monique Renaud
Wait what good friends??? Ahah
NOBODY LIKES YOU SO YOU GET ONLINE TALKING SHIT TO PEOPLE SO YOU COULD GET attention!!!!!! U dont have a job & what school you go to???
elementary :) right try to pass 1 grade first
16 minutes ago
·
Like
·
2 people
Monique Renaud
win what ??? A dick in your!!!
14 minutes ago
·
Like
·
1 person
Michael Aber
I'm pretty confident in my friends actually. It's ok if you want to know so much about my life sweetie. I'll write you a personal autobiography just for you. :D
13 minutes ago
·
Like
Monique Renaud
oh I'm flattered thet a transvestite prostitute wants to write autobiography
9 minutes ago
·
Like
Monique Renaud
* that
9 minutes ago
·
Like
Monique Renaud
Whos are your friends again???
Right
7 minutes ago
·
Like
Michael Aber
More than you. I don't think that you can count your slained victims as friends
5 minutes ago
·
Like
Monique Renaud
I think it's more pathetic that you go out of your way too talk shit on peoples walls and moods :)
5 minutes ago
·
Like
Michael Aber
And I think your pathetic for your lack of self worth.
5 minutes ago
·
Like
Monique Renaud
marlyLynn lets both kick his faggot ass :)) I'm down
4 minutes ago
·
Like
Michael Aber
You mad?
about a minute ago
·
Like
Monique Renaud
you mean the lack of you being a pussy & talking shit on the computer !!!!!
about a minute ago
·
Like
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment