Wednesday, March 9, 2011

I dont think you guys understand

Fucking Einstiens Brothers Bagels. I love them. Ever since I was a wee tot they have been my favorite breakfast food. So simple but so delicious. All you have to do is toast them and then put cream cheese on them. This has to be the greatest day in my life guys. I LOVE BAGELS. The fact that they are Jewish makees it even better. Not only do Jews have hot women who make great wives, but they have nom-y food. Oh hey look theres my dealer, he would be here. I think its cool that they have a place like this where I have a nice hunting ground for some nice Streisand looking bitches. I hope they have a frequent buyers card so I can rack that shit up. Oh and they have pretzel bagels too! My favorite mall food AND my favorite breakfast food. Holy fucking food-gasm.

-Until then, bitches be crazy!

No comments:

Post a Comment