Thursday, March 3, 2011

What this blog is....


To be completely honest I have no clue what this is going to become. Here I am in my second semester of college begging to settle into the freedoms that I have come to love. Reno is different but it feels like home to me. Mainly it seems like this will be an outlet for me to look back on my adventures here at good ol' Nevada, or it will be a collection swoosie typings that will be gargled on the keyboards of my laptop. I have many journals in my desk drawer that are blank right now and need to be filled. Throughout this semester if I have random thoughts or clippings I think I'll post it there and maybe take a picture of it. My mommy issues will also find a home here also when I feel the need to bitch as I please. So I depart from this introductory post with a quote that I came up with...

I write for me, but because of others

-Until then, bitches be crazy!

No comments:

Post a Comment