Just looking back on where I've come and who has made me who I am. All the people in high school who I have had the pleasure of knowing have shaped me into the person that I am today. Every ounce of time invested in those friendships is something that I hold dear. Even the ones who I didnt talk to much I am still thankful. The ones I did though were there for the laughs and for the cries. Being completely independent when it comes to my family left me feeling empty inside. But I have something better than that. I made my own family. A family who doesn't take shit from anyone. I have no regrets at all what I did in the past and look back on those small moments that made me genuinely happy. Time for me is not an indicator of how strong my friendships are, but it is the snapshots in time in which things were just normal. Cause in all of high school thats all I striven for. For someone to notice me and to feel praised. So here is to the ones who I call my friends whither past or present, near or far, mute or talkative, you have all made me what we all hope to be. Happy.
-Until then, bitches be crazy.




No comments:
Post a Comment