Hi. Hows it going? We dont talk much but it seems like we both know what each other is thinking. The parts that you show to me are beautiful and I dont see it that much. I cant help to feel like life either gives way too many chances, or that is gives away not enough chances. We cant look into a crystal ball and know what happens, but we will know what we have learned from the past. Maybe it was even myself who was too fearful at times into what I might discover from you. Cause I shut myself out aslo. But only doing that opened me up more to you. The thing is that youre a mystery to me sometimes. If I like this much of you, there should be no reason why I wouldnt accept you wholeheartedly. I want to show you how good of a person I am. I want something that means something. I want to know what love is. So no this is not hearkbreak. This is a lament to our times. We don't know what would happen if we took another path, but theres always a way to pause, rewind and hit play from the begging again.
"I can only hope that the answers will come to me in my sleep. I hope that when the world comes to an end, I can breathe a sigh of relief, because there will be so much to look forward to." -Donnie Darko

No comments:
Post a Comment