Tuesday, March 29, 2011

My day with Less Than Jake

I don't know what it is about me and weird ass dreams. It seems like I've moved away from the normal flowing water dreams it to just flat out abnormal. It could be last night that I listened to Streetlight and it carried over to LTJ in my dream. Very interesting topics that dreams are actually. I learned a couple days ago in Philosophy that according to Hobbes that dreams are a recollection of your imagination. However, in Psychology dreams are wish-fulfillment according to our favorite nut job Freud. But yah me and LTJ were in the mall and they were playing a show in the Hot Topic there. It was cool cause they my were like my best friends and played all the songs that I wanted them too.  And then we sat down in a circle with an acoustic guitar and just jammed. That would be awesome if it was real.

No comments:

Post a Comment