Thursday, March 17, 2011

My First Counselling Appointment


Today I went to my intake appointment at the Thompson. It was cool the waiting room was like a fucking jungle. There were fake plants everywhere! I filled out some arbitrary paperwork that was all rlease forms and shit in this beach-esque waiting room. They had a Yellow Tang in the saltwater tank :3 After all the paperwork was done I got CRAZY HOBERMEN SPHERE LADY!!!! :D So we just talked about what the goal of counselling was. When I got out I felt really happy immediately and a tad hungry. We also discussed drugs and alcohol which she thinks is a factor to all my woes. I would just like to say that it's a social thing and  that I dont have any dependence.... I hope. Im excited for my next meeting on April 4th.
-Until then, bitches be crazy!

No comments:

Post a Comment